Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recovery

We made it home late Sunday night from Honduras. My brother and nephew picked us up at the airport at 7:30 pm, but we had a major blow out on the freeway (at a very dangerous intersection) and had to call 911 because it got dark and we were unable to safely change the tire ourselves. WELCOME HOME! After picking up our dog, Osito (Spanish for little bear), at our friend's house ---thanks, Yvette---we got to the house at 11:15. Starving, mi corazon, Reyes, starts unpacking and warming up Honduran goodies. I guess I don't have the stomach of steel that my husband has because I got food poisoning. Nearly 48 hours later, my tummy is still rumbly and food sounds wretched. Back to work Monday and we are in another world. Today is our 11th anniversary. I am uploading pictures from Honduras while my exhausted hubby snores on the coach. We are still in recovery mode....Skyping has been great, but the sound doesn't always work. Having difficulty troubleshooting from here with our family, but we are trying the instant message (IM) feature when we can't hear each other. LOVING the sweet faces and the "I love you" in ASL (American Sign Language) from the kids on the video, though. It has been really hot there and they may be setting up the Intex inflatable pool really soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment