Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thank God for...SKYPE!

Romans 8:26

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

 

 

This week has been absolutely the most emotional of my life...many ups and downs, but mostly downs!  I know these storms in life will come...so grateful God is protecting me during this TSUNAMI!  Fortunately, we have recently learned to use Skype...from the desktop, from the laptop, from the IPAD, from our cell phones =)  We are CONNECTED!   It has been amazing to cry with those I cherish the most over Skype...to see the tears, the anguish, the pain...If there were some way to touch, to hold, to hug...That will have to wait!  Until then, we SKYPE!  Thank you, Lord, that I am living in this era of technology!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment